Sunday, August 25, 2013

Book Two

Game Plan is back in the hands of Fierce Ink Press for a final editing round. While I wait, I'm keeping myself busy working on my second book that has no name because the more I think of it the more I dislike the working title.

I really LOVE this new story. I mean LOVE. Kinda conceited, eh? What gall... but I don't feel like it's Mine in a way, I love that it came to me. It was much harder to write than Game Plan but the end result is so exciting. I'm on my third? fourth? edit, looking at specific weaknesses and trying to flesh out areas that need more. I get so caught up in this one when I dive it...

N


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction