Friday, October 18, 2013

COVER!!!

How's this for a post:


There's not much to say after that is posted!!! I love it! I love the colours, I love the bball. I love the puppy who has a small but recurring role in the story. I love the font of the title and my name. If you zoooom up you can see a review by Tish Cohen. Can you believe that? Tish Cohen. She used words like 'poignant' and 'achingly' and 'Game Plan' all in the same place.

You can still pre-order a book at the Indiegogo Campaign. With just over a week to go we've surpassed our goal and are charging forward!

N

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I am so happy for you. One of the best covers I've seen in a while.
    Kamy

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction