Friday, October 03, 2014

Happy Writing Friday

I know those titles are getting boring. You'd think that someone who writes would be more creative with titles, but nope... my second story is currently called USB (for untitled second book) and my third story is - wait for it - UTB. You can figure out what it stands for.

Today I have lots of direction.

I'm excited to be contributing to the online magazine, Understorey. It's a great collection of stories and thoughts on motherhood - check it out! I'm not sure when my story is going in, but you should read what's there already. So I have edits to do for that to do.

I've uploaded a part of Game Plan's first chapter to Wattpad. Wattpad is a really great community of writers, take a look. It's free and has a mobile app so you can read on your phone.

After I'm done all those tidily bits, I have to take a serious look at my Big Editing Project. I have edits back on a story that are giving me swirling thoughts and explosive ideas. SO excited to move forward with it until I actually OPEN the document and then I'm  totally daunted. I'm at the point where I'm considering rewriting much of it because it may be easier than changing what's there... we'll see. I'm eating M&Ms in an effort to boost my courage.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction