Friday, October 07, 2016

Self Control Lacking

Writing takes a certain fortitude and self control... there's no boss, no manager, no dictator standing here making sure I'm on task and getting stuff done. Just Wilbur, Luna and Hazel and they don't care how much I write. In fact, it would be just fine with Wilbur if I wrote nothing and rubbed his belly all day.

But then I'd be a belly-rubber not a writer.

And while there's no fortune flowing my way as a writer, the only one who wants my services as a belly-rubber is unemployed and lazy.

So this:

A frightening looking app that is counting down until my death.... ooor until I'm allowed to log onto Facebook again.

The battle starts today, between this Boney boss and me.


N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction