Saturday, February 09, 2013

Snow storm

We have a crazy existence here: four kids in basketball, swimming, music, three in hockey... we never get a break. I love every minute of it, but it can be exhausting. Today is a storm day - everything is cancelled, even the Mooseheads game at which Wen was supposed to play a Timbit intermission game! So we're all holed up at home, watching old movies and eating chips in our pjs.

And I've started my editing.

Writing a book isn't all that hard, you think of what happens and write it down. Editing is another story altogether. I'm not all that creative. Maybe that's my problem. Once I've seen a solution to a problem, or a way to do something, it is very hard for me to see it from a different perspective, to see a different way to do it. So I can read what I've written and know it kinda sucks, but it's very hard to change it to make it better. It's tough! But I'm excited to see it develop.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction