Monday, April 29, 2013

UGH.

My days to write are Monday and Friday. I've dedicated those days to working on the outstanding editing, writing, grant prep, whatever needs to be done. It didn't get done today.

Have you ever read a book that took over everything? That you couldn't put down but didn't want to read because reading only brought you closer to the end and you really wonder what you are going to have left if you ever finish it? I'm reading one like that now, and did so until after 3am last night. Even after I forced myself to turn off the light my head was swirling with the heart ache in the story and it was a long time before I fell asleep. Then today, not only was I useless because I was tired, I was useless because I couldn't pull my head out of THAT story to work on my own. FRUSTRATING! I cherish my writing days, relish in the time I have to focus on it that when I lose a day to lack of focus... grrr!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction