Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Revisions!

I had to evacuate the house yesterday... my revisions were due back but sitting at home waiting for them to appear wasn't safe for my mental state. Sure, I could have busied myself with laundry or cleaning but... well, I didn't. Instead I visited my Gram, ran to the mall, met Steve for lunch and deposited half my savings at Costco (who am I kidding, I don't have savings). In a strange linked-in kinda way, the minute I was able to return to my MeStation at my desk, My Pub FB'd me to say 'Check your email'.

And what I wanted to read all morning suddenly was way too frightening to look at!

I've looked through them and each time I read over the comments the whole thing shrinks to be a little less daunting. There are lots of edits and suggestions but all of them are sound. There are a few 'd'oh' comments that I can't believe I missed, and some brilliant suggestions that I never would have thought of. Strangely there are a couple where I first thought "oh, no, no no, can't..." but are shifting towards "Woah, that would be awesome!"...

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction