Friday, June 14, 2013

Who'da thunk it?

I was  excited to get my manu back with the editors' suggestions, but I was nervous too... I was worried that the suggestions they made would trigger my territorial defense system - kinda like a digestive system but instead manages my knee jerk reactions to take my ball and go home. But it didn't! There are a lot of suggestions and working through them has been very enjoyable. The edits are sound and constructive - I can see the story growing stronger with each page. I didn't expect to enjoy this round as much as I am!

N

1 comment:

  1. you are not the kind of gal who would "take my ball and go home". Glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction