Monday, July 20, 2015

Writing in the Rain

I'm in Prince Edward Island this week on a self induced writing retreat... my future NHL-er (retirement plan) is in a super cool hockey camp in Charlottetown and since the commute to Halifax every day would be a killer I'm staying here too. Hard to see SLP clients from this distance so I'm committing my week to writing!


Currently I'm set up in a local cafe, out in their sun porch. The rain is plinking off the linoleum roof and a breeze is sneaking in though the screened walls. Cranberry apple tea is poured and corn chowder ordered. Happy happy sigh...

Now, if only I could get some words down!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction