Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stone Dust and Lucky Clovers (previously known as The Practice)

My passions include - my kids and their dad, my dog, writing, reading, taking pictures and baseball.

Of these, the oldest is probably baseball.

I love the art of the game, the history, the culture, the class. The superstitions. The stats. The smell of grass and dirt and the squeak of a new ball. The way real stitches feel under the fingertips... Baseball is more than a sport, it has a soul all its own.

I have written two shorts centred around baseball. Nine is available through Amazon and Kobo, and my latest was just released by Cobalt Press in their Cobalt Review: Special Baseball Issue. (Click here to read it! I'm RF for the Home team, which is the only way I get to play on the grass).

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction