Saturday, July 12, 2014

Told you so...

I warned you it's impossible to get anything literary done in the summer. Laundry too. I did manage to poke out some words at work this week when my clients were on vacation or no-showing. And I took my 'puter to PJ's soccer this afternoon and got a few more words added.

I saw this on FB and thought it was really neat, so I thought I'd share. (is it bad for my rep as a YA author to say 'it's really neat'?) It's phat. It's totes awesome. (yeah, that's probably worse, eh?). Anyways, check it out have a look:


Please appreciate that the picture is by itself. The banner said something in the first person about finding it useful as a writer, which was too dishonest for me - I haven't used it yet I just think it's 'neat'. And I'd like to colour-code it.

N

PS you might be able to tell that my thoughts are a little bit rambly over here... That doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction