Monday, September 02, 2013

Last day of Summer Vacay

How is it possible? It's our last day of vacation together. The kids have tomorrow off too, but I'm at work so they'll be at the sitter's. We have an international student with us again so I'll be sending five kids off on Wednesday to grades 9, 6, 4, 3, 2. Ouch. Impossible.

I'm not the Mom who can't wait for school to go back in. I love the time off with my kids, well usually. I'm not eager for school to start. BUT, with school I get my M/F back for writing. I've tried to write when the kids are here but if I do get some productive time it's short lived. I'm excited for Friday - my first full day of quiet and selfish time.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction