Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Social Media

Yikes! This world is scary! And that's with the proper, positive use of social media!

I've been trying to link FB and Twitter and G+ through HootSuite, all updated through this blog, which is already linked to GoodReads. Fully investigating 49th Shelf is on my next ToDo list because I'm expecting it'll be my new favourite! And Tumblr? never mind. There's not a hope in H.E.DoubleHockeySticks I'll get further than re-tumbling Jimmy Fallon clips. Even this post, disguised as a fascinating recounting of my trouble in new age communication, is really a test to see if my efforts this afternoon were successful.

If you found this by Twitter or G+ yay me!

If not... grrr!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction