Friday, September 27, 2013

New book (not mine)



So that --> came in the mail this week! I was excited to see it. I can't remember which blog I first read of it but I've been stalking it for a few weeks. It's not available through Chapters which always makes me hesitant - don't know why, some kind of superstition or OCD habit thing - but I found it on Amazon so I finally ordered it. Free shipping included three day delivery - cool, eh?

I wondered how useful it would be (vs how hokey and stupid it would be) but I had heard it referenced in a few places and thought it was worth a shot. It's actually pretty cool. There are 75 emotions from 'adoration' to 'worry' with definitions. The coolest part is each has a list of physical signals and internal sensations - you know, 'show don't tell'.

Coolio, no?

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction