Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

Sooo, it's a new year. So far it's quite similar to the last. 2013 was pretty cool for me - a book deal, the editing process and a publication! And I'm stuck after that sentence because it started with a number. I'm resisting the urge to go back and add words like 'The year' or something. Now the blog entry is deteriorating into a neurotic ramble of my instability...

I've been staring at the computer for a bit, waiting to jump. I have a new idea but without the foundation of a Start, it's hard to push myself off the Blank Page ledge. There's really nothing to do to make it easier but to jump - to start typing. I know that, but...

Off to jump, I guess, before my procrastination shows too much of my mental issues.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction