Friday, February 28, 2014

Writing Day No Go

Today's Friday - my favourite writing day. I get the kids up and out to school, I typically do one session at a daycare and am back at my MeStation at 9am to do a blog post, FB check and jump into my WIP.

Today I just feel too crappy. I got the kids up and out and was back in bed by 830. Woke up at 130. Forced myself to get showered and then climbed back ON the bed, not in it, where I'm cuddling with my pup and watching the Jays' third game.

I'm mad that I'm missing my productive day but there's no deadline for my WIP so a day won't matter in the long run. Maybe my creative centre is in my sinuses? Blocked and paining. Nothing worthwhile coming out of my head today.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction