Saturday, February 28, 2015

One more thing...


Did you notice the countdown to the left?

<-----------------------------------

BTW there are two! That's my big birthday surprise! 

Next year is my 40th and I'm racing into my 40s - Feb 28 will be my book birthday too, for an indie published novel!

I've had a great time working with publishers for my first novel, and now in the process of my second and I think it's time I give indie publishing a shot. It's not a second choice - I haven't laboured through the submission process with this book and given up. I just want to try!

The publishing industry is rapidly changing and I want to be flexible with trying new experiences. I've set up a schedule and hired a facilitator who is going to go through the steps with me. I've got a second draft and a solid direction for editing... but I don't have a title! Stay tuned for more information about this special book baby.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction