Friday, March 28, 2014

Back to school... again

SO I did my workshops on Tuesday and they were cool... but TODAY I went back to Cawthra Park, MY high school. It was weird to go back - it looked the same as I remembered. The workshop was awesome. The students were engaged and enthusiastic  and we filled the two hours with good discussion. It was a blast. 
Then I had to hightail it through construction and traffic (which means I wasn't hightailing it very fast) to a library on Eglinton where I met with students from a couple of different schools to do the workshops again.

From there I headed downtown to bring cupcakes to Angela Misri's Jewel of the Thames book launch. 'Course I was early so I had to kill some time at the Eaton Centre. Terrible, I know.

All in all it was a super cool day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction