Sunday, March 23, 2014

Richmond Public Library

I had the exciting opportunity to talk to 19 teens in Richmond today. A few seemed excited about the writing workshop, but about half admitted they were there because their mothers registered and sent them. Sigh. Sounded like we were all going to have fun. But that's okay, I have four kids and work with kids, I know how to pull teeth well enough I could have been a dentist. We got through the workshop and I saw some head nods that seemed like they were paying attention. By the end I even got some laughs and unsolicited participation. I had a blast.

Before the workshop we toured Granville Island. What a cool place that is! So many neat shops, colourful food, and crafts and arts and trades. Even painted cement trucks. 

Here are a few pictures!









N

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun and connected with a few of the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction