Thursday, March 20, 2014

Writing Day Tomorrow...

... but I'm leaving on a jet plane instead.

When Game Plan was published in November there was a Blog Book Tour - my book travelled around and was reviewed day to day while I stayed home and drove the kids to hockey.

Tomorrow I'm flying out to Vancouver!!! I've never been to BC. Then I'll hop my way back to Nova Scotia over the nine days following, stopping in libraries, book stores, coffee shops, high schools to talk about books and writing and all that cool stuff.

I packed tonight... I'm quick at it and always do it last minute. My biggest challenge was finding the charger for my camera batteries. Oh and figuring out how to fit my 70lb puppy in my suitcase.

I'm hoping to blog my escapades as they go so feel free to join along!

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction