Friday, March 28, 2014

Down day

Not to be confused with Downward Dog Day. Totally different.

I spent my day with the cutest reviewer of literature I know. It was a four star kinda day - well, a four poop kinda day but that's how he rates things, right? I managed to change, change, feed, change, feed and change the little reader without breaking him. We had a good time.

Tonight I gave a small private reading at No One Writes to the Colonel. It's a really cool lounge place in the big scary city. Very comfy and funky furniture, good drinks, nice staff and cool lighting. We sat and chatted, had a drink, I read a bit and we laughed a lot - and the reading and laughing weren't related, which is good. I forgot to take pictures - you'll have to look at their link to imagine it!

Tomorrow I am back into high school. MY high school to be exact. I'm stoked.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction