Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday

It's a day to write! I may get to it. I have some loose ends to tie up for the trip on Friday though... packing lists, confirmations of dates, all that fun stuff. I head out to Vancouver EARLY Friday morning on a magic time travelling flight where I leave at 9am travel for 15 hours and arrive 3 hours later... Well, maybe not that drastic. For someone who did well in school and is sorta intelligent, I get super confused by timezones and travel.

I feel like I'm in a stubborn argument with my WIP. I don't know what to do with it and it's not helping. It feels like a silent angry fight where you don't want to be the first one to give in. When I start thinking about my WIP and the problems I'm working out, it feels like the answers are locked away in the bathroom. I can hear The Answer rummaging loudly to let me know that I know it's there and it's not happy, and not willing to come out and work it out until I admit I'm wrong and it's right and apologize for my stupidity.

Maybe I'm over thinking it?

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

#GoodDay Reviews

Charlie's Story on Wattpad

Game Plan on Wattpad

Nine on Wattpad

My other Distraction